Having that elegant living room of your dreams is possible and we will tell you how to achieve it with little investment.
The dream of most of us is to have an elegant, beautiful living room that looks like something out of a magazine, right? Well, it is not necessary to invest a lot of time and money to achieve it.
Obtaining this result is easier than you might think and we are going to convince you of it. With some very professional advice, you can enjoy that room of your dreams. Ready? Here we go!
6 tricks to achieve an elegant living room
The colors you use, as well as the type of furniture and decorative objects, will have a lot to do with this process, they are decisive in achieving a truly elegant living room. Take note because we will begin to tell you what those tricks are that will allow you to achieve your goal.
You may also like to read how to remove shower handle.
1. Opt for elegant color palettes
It seems obvious, but it is not. There are some colors that have been described as elegant and those are the ones you should use if you want a room with that characteristic. But what are those shades? Next, we review them.
You may also like to read hot ground reverse.
- Black and white: this is a must-have duo in those spaces where we want to look elegant. In fact, according to color psychology, black evokes elegance, silence, and power.
- Navy blue: it is one of those elegant palettes that breaks the traditional scheme of black and white. Composed of navy blue and white, with it you will achieve an elegant, unusual, and very bright living room. Metallic gold accents are her best friend.
- Blue, gray, and silver: for those who love blue, but not the marine style, we have this three-tone palette. Silver metal is elegant, sophisticated, and understated. In addition, it combines very well with blue and white.
- Pink and gold: they are two of the most beautiful and sophisticated colors you can find. Yes, it is true that the cut is very feminine, but if that is what you want, in addition to having an elegant room, you will have the perfect colors for you. Add this palette to the furniture and accessories, but prefer white for the walls, you will have more light and some balance.
You may also like to read fruit decoration ideas.
2. Decorate with tall plants
Plants are living beings that contribute in an incredible way to the decoration of an elegant living room. The ideal, in this case, is to have those that measure at least 150 or 160 centimeters in height or more.
By having elements such as sofas, tables, paintings, and other decorative objects, your plants have to be noticed and stand out among them. That is the success of this trick.
If you already have some plants that are leafy but short, don’t worry. Lean on high coffee tables that help you raise them and comply with the rule that we have shared with you.
3. Prefer decorations in pairs or trios
This is one of the infallible tricks of interior designers. Using decorative elements such as cushions, paintings, paintings, or mirrors in pairs or trios adds elegance to your living room.
Many people wonder what is behind this concept. The truth is that there is not much mystery, it is simply a rule of harmony that allows you to create balance in a scene.
4. Use a luxurious cut mirror
Remember that if you are going to use several mirrors, it is best to implement the rule of pairs or three of a kind. Prefer those that are gold or silver.
In the case where you do not like to see so many objects, choose a single large mirror, which is colorful and very elegant. You will wonder where to find a piece like this, right?
You may also like to read cut grass with scissors.
It turns out that in the second-hand market there are invaluable objects that you could take advantage of, locate one of them in your city and find real jewels that you can reuse at home.
5. Bring life to the elegant living room ceiling
The ceiling is part of your living room, so if you want it to look very elegant, try to take care of it too. Among the options, you have to decorate are paint, moldings, coffered ceilings and lamps.
The choice will depend on the budget you have for this. A good option is a plain ceiling, very well painted and in keeping with the color of the walls, with a beautiful Mid-Century lamp to add elegance and a modern touch.
6. Take advantage of the end-of-season sales
As you well know, at the end of a season, collection, or decorative trend, some items are often on sale. If you are one of those women who don’t care about fashion, this is the ideal time to go shopping.
Without a doubt, you will find very valuable objects and very affordable prices compared to the beginning of the season. To avoid decorative problems, try to buy timeless things that work well no matter what style you have at home.
Ready to have an elegant living room?
As you can see, having an elegant living room is not as difficult and expensive as you may have thought. As an extra bonus, decorate the doors of the place and make them part of your decoration. In this case, every detail counts a lot, so always keep this in mind.
Implement the tricks that we have shared with you and enjoy your dream space.