The peculiarity of the trundle bed is that by including two beds in the same furniture we will be able to save space in the room and our children will enjoy more space. There are also trundle beds that have the structure of a sofa bed. In that case, the lower bed would be hidden inside a drawer. And we would only take it out when we needed it. Although they may seem like modern objects, the truth is that the origin of these beds comes from the Middle Ages. Being used so that the servants could watch over the sleep of their masters.
Looking for elegance and comfort in the sleeping area is always a pleasant combination. How to enhance and take advantage of the chic. And the soft tone of the cream color to paint the walls of the bedroom.
Many times we fall into the error of believing that the bedroom is just space where we sleep ERROR! With this post, I want to help you rethink this wrong idea that we can sometimes have since there are thousands of things (perhaps I exaggerate a bit) to do in addition to sleeping.
Sleep put away, relax … and, for the little ones, also play and study. An ideal bedroom has to be multifaceted and, to achieve this, a good distribution is key.
Although etymologically its name means “room in the house to sleep”, the truth is that today the bedrooms are much more than this. These spaces have become the kings of versatility because, in addition to inviting rest, they are sometimes transformed into dressing rooms, part-time study areas, reading areas … This multitasking facet requires an optimal distribution, which allows us to make the most of each area, but without forgetting that its main function continues to be to offer the best breaks. The key: respect the ideal measurements and proportion.
HOW TO DISTRIBUTE A MASTER BEDROOM TO SLEEP, STORE AND RELAX
Bedroom with green floral wallpaper, old pink bedding and lots of cushions, dressing table with bench and mirror with dressing room lights
– The ideal circle. A bedroom will be comfortable if you can draw a circle about 260 cm in diameter. It is the one that would allow you to include a 135 or 150 cm bed and the free space around to move well.
WHITE, LIGHT WOODS AND GLASS DETAILS WILL HELP YOU LIGHTEN THE SPACE, BEING THE BEST COMBINATION IN BEDROOMS OF A FEW METERS
– Waking up with views. Place the bed parallel to or facing the window. Seeing the outside will make you perceive the space larger. Simple as that!
– Disguised closet. The closet is the piece that occupies the most (60 cm deep). Each person needs a body between 80 cm and 1 meter wide to be able to organize their clothes.
Useful measurements in the master bedroom
- Around the bed. Ideally, leave a 60cm space on each side of the bed so that you can access it without juggling.
- From the bed to the closet. The minimum recommended distance is 1 m to open the doors without obstacles. If you do not have enough space, bet on the sliding doors leaving a step of about 80 cm.
- Every hole counts. You can take advantage of the space under the window to create a study area. A board 1 m long and 30 cm deep is enough.
HOW TO DISTRIBUTE A CHILDREN’S BEDROOM AND CREATE A WORLD TO PLAY AND STUDY
Children’s bedroom with wallpaper on one of the walls, custom desk with Eames chair that makes L transforming into a headboard with bookcase
– Custom furniture. Do not hesitate: custom furniture allows you to make the most of the meters, freeing up space. Distribute along the walls to leave a large area in the center to play. The ideal minimum? 150 x 150 cm.
– Where one sleeps … two sleep. If you share a room, a good idea to free up space is the bunk beds. The train type, having the beds displaced, is the most comfortable. And, in addition, they allow you to take advantage of their structure for storage. The only “but” is that they need at least 3m long by 2.20m wide.
– And for the closet … You need a minimum space of 40 cm deep by 120 wide. Choose flexible interiors so you can separate the shelves as they grow and your clothes grow in size.
– From the game to the study. If your children already have more books than toys, consider making them a bookcase no taller than 180 cm and fix it to the wall to gain security.
USEFUL MEASURES IN THE CHILDREN’S BEDROOM
- More than a headboard. A custom-made 8-inch-deep piece of furniture serves as a headboard while also helping to store or as a ledge for the alarm clock, for example.
- Study table. It should be at least 120 cm long x 60 cm wide. In a shared room, add 80 cm of width.
- Shelves. Create with them a bookcase at their height of 30 cm deep. If they are small, for safety do not put them under the window.
Yellow is one of my favorite colors to decorate because it is so versatile, plus it is a bright and positive color that adds an optimistic and bright aura to any room. Especially to decorate a dream bedroom like these bedrooms in YELLOW color that will make you fall in love.
To avoid accumulation of undesirable microorganisms and prevent allergies is convenient to clean dust daily and change sheets, quilts and blankets frequently to eliminate mites. The bedroom is one of the most important parts of our home; because it is the site we chose to rest and relax our body after completing the tasks of the day.
However, sometimes we neglect and little by little, is generated a disorder that makes him look pretty bad. Worst of all is that, although not notice at first glance, in their spaces tends to accumulate dust mites and allergenic molecules that can provoke several health nuisances.
As a result our quality of sleep decreases and leads to other disorders that can make us the heaviest days. Fortunately, if we implement some home tricks we can leave it spotless and free of all kinds of microorganisms.
Then we will give you 8 good ideas do not hesitate to sanitize and harmonize their environment. Put them into practice!
Often you do not need to spend large financial amounts for decorating any room in the house. With small details and some simple tricks it is very easy to do, so today I want to show you several thoughts to help you decorate your bedroom with little money, get tips that give a return to the image of your room. Imaginative solutions, some even made with your own hands…. It is this stay has a new image and you can achieve without spending hardly anything. Let’s see how you can do it!
We all know how heavy and stressful it is to have to do house cleaning but the stress increases considerably when we find ourselves having to wash all those things that are not washed as often as, for example, curtains, blankets and pillows. If we are a beginner in this world and we would like to avoid damaging these objects with an incorrect washing, we can try to search the internet for guides that teach us which products and techniques to use to be able to obtain a perfect result. In the following steps, in particular, we will see how to wash large pillows properly.
The dressing table in the interior of the bedroom has long been no longer perceived as archaism or some kind of excess. Modern designers and designers annually produce many convenient, compact and large-scale, roomy and laconic models, so it remains only to choose the best option for your taste and interior style. A dressing table in the family or girl’s bedroom is a really necessary thing because every woman needs a corner where she can keep her cosmetics, favorite perfumes, styling products, where she will be comfortable in removing and applying makeup, creams, masks, combing and selecting images. Let’s try to figure out how to choose a functional, beautiful piece of furniture that fits into the interior and layout of the bedroom.
Most women, and men too, who do not have a beautiful and large dressing room, blame the little space we have available. And, although to a large extent we are limited by this capacity, not the whole problem lies there. Knowing how to organize well and making the most of what we have, we can enjoy a beautiful closet, closet, or dressing room. Today, we have prepared tips for Walk in closet organization ideas. Your room will like a professional.
The bedroom is the most intimate place in the house, where after a hard day we try to forget about everything and enjoy a cozy, comfortable and so long-awaited rest. That is why in this room nothing should darken the mood or, which is generally unacceptable, annoying – from curtains on the window and ending with the door handle. If the choice of the door handle depends solely on the preferences of the owner of the bedroom, then in relation to curtains, the situation is much more serious. How to choose curtains in the bedroom? Do I need to know any special nuances and subtleties to find the perfect option?
In the common imaginary, the bedroom is the emotional shelter of every home, that cozy, warm and intimate place that hosts us at the end of a hard day. Whether you decide to renovate it with a nice restyling or simply that you have just moved, things do not change. Furnishing bedroom in the right way is very important to magically find yourself in a room that combines the aesthetics and functionality in accordance with personal needs.